- Designed for square legs that measure 20x20mm or 25x25mm
- Braked wheels in silver for steel or aluminium silver stands
- Wheel diameter Ø: 100 mm/3.93''
- A9000N fits junior & baby stands. Capacity: 90 kg/198 lbs
- Check Avenger stand for wheel compatibility
- It extends a duty stand of additional 53 - 123.6'' (1.4 - 3.1 m)
- It has two locking riser sections
- This steel stand extension has a chrome finish
- Articulated 53 cm/20.87'' arm w/large T-Knob to lock all 3 points
- Load capacity: 3 kg/ 6.6 lbs
- 16 mm/ 5/8'' stud on each end with female threaded receivers
- Ideal for remote rigging of lights, camera and other tools
- Works great with Super Clamp™ or gravity cast Super Clamps™
- Smallest junior steel stand extension! Length 28 cm/11''
- Chrome plated steel
- Junior 28 mm/ 1 1/8'' pin; for stands, clamps and junior sockets
- Provides extension of a traditional combo or universal head
- Medium (C624) and long (C626) stand extensions are available
- Ideal for use with a variety of stands and grip gear
- Tripod adapter spigot with universal 16mm diameter
- Standard 6.4mm and 9.5mm threaded ends for compatibility
- Weighs a mere 70g for great portability
- High-quality and durable brass body
- Chrome plated steel arm
- Provided with two fastening straps
- Load capacity: 10kg (22 lbs)
|Content||The Avenger A9000N 100 mm Ø braked wheels are designed to fit chrome steel and chrome aluminium stands with square legs which are 20 mm x 20 mm (0.8 inch x 0.8 inch) or 25 mm x 25 mm (0.98 inch x 0.98 inch). This set of 3 braked wheels comes complete with the mounting hardware and the locking screw and nut. These wheels fit many stands such as Avenger combo stands and Combi Boom stands. Recommended Accessories: G100-2, G200-1, 087WBK, A1020CS, A1035CS, A1045CS, A4050CS, A3042CS, C1575B, E600, C500
|3 section (diameter 35, 30, 25mm) chrome steel extension. Minimum height: 137cm. Max height: 314cm.
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- Maximum Height: 314 cm
- Section Center Column: 3
|The Avenger D244N Variable Friction Arm with large locking T-Knob is one of the most popular arms made by Avenger! Often called a Magic Arm™ the D244N is used for lights, camera and audio applications and is the industry standard for most remote rigging applications. The D244N Variable Friction Arm uses a central friction locking handle to lock all 3 points of the arm in place. The length of the arm is 53 cm/20.87 inch and is capable of holding loads up to 3 kg/6.6 lb. Typically the D244N arm is mounted on to a Super Clamp™ or a gravity cast Super Clamp™ but you can also mount it to light stands and other accessories such as wall plates by using the baby 16 mm/ 5/8 inch pin on either end of the arm. The baby pins on each end of the arms also have a 9.53 mm/ 3/8 inch thread receiver or a 6.35 mm/ 1/4 inch threaded receiver. The remote mounting possibilities of this versatile tool are endless! Recommended Accessories: C1575B, C1550, 125, 147, C155, FF3276, 014-14, 014-38, F301, F831TH
- Weight: 1.056 kg
- Payload: 3 kg
- Arm Length: 53 cm
|The Avenger C622 is the smallest junior steel stand extension made. It features the a 28 mm/1 1/8 in pin that allows mounting to all junior stands. This small 28 cm/11 inch extension has a combo or universal top which has a built-in 16 mm/ 5/8 inch retractable spigot and a junior 28 mm/1 1/8 in receiver. Recommended Accessories: E200, C155, 087WBK, G200-1, G300, D200, D500, E390, 163-10, F831TH, 163-38, C624, C626
- Weight: 1.59 kg
- Closed Length: 28 cm
|Essential, top-quality, and extremely versatile, this adapter spigot is a necessary addition to any photographer’s or videographer’s toolkit. With a sleek and professional look, it is made with durable and lightweight brass that won't rust or deteriorate over time.
Pair it with a wide variety of stands and grip gear for great versatility during your next shoot. It's two-sided design lets you attach two accessories at once to make shooting easier. Rest assured that your camera, monitor, or any other piece of equipment is completely secure thanks to the adapter spigot’s tight hold. you can even use it with an adjustable arm to mount cameras and capture new perspectives. It's ridged centre makes setup and removal quick and easy. What’s more, it weighs a mere 70g, so you won't even notice it’s there as you take it from location to location.
Designed with a universally compatible 16mm diameter, it has a double male thread end with 6.4mm and 9.5mm attachments. This means that you can attach almost anything to it to take your shooting to the next level. Robust and built-to-last, this simple addition to your kit will save you time and energy and suits a variety of purposes.
- Weight: 0.07 kg
- Attachment (Bottom): 3/8″ screw, 5/8″ (16mm) stud
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw, 5/8″ (16mm) stud
- Colour: Brass
- Superclamp Compatible: Yes
- Material: Brass
- Height: 6.8 cm
|This column arm has both a 16mm spigot and a 28mm bushing. It is 51cm (20 in) long and is secured to a column by means of 2 straps (supplied).
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Payload: 10 kg
- Arm Length: 51 cm
- Closed Length: 51 cm