- 16 mm/ 5/8'' baby pin: scissor clip designed for drop ceilings
- Ideal for small and medium light fixtures
- Works well with C1005 to hold cables
- Easily tighten and remove scissor clip by spinning the baby pin
- Special adapters should be carried in all kits
- Chrome plated steel arm
- Provided with two fastening straps
- Load capacity: 10kg (22 lbs)
- Professional Magic Arm
- Superior construction for maximum strength and durability
- Ergonomic handle for precision-controlled movement
- Magic Arm extends to 53cm giving you maximum flexibility
- Inbuilt locking lever ensures you gear is secure
- Zinc plated steel
- provided with T handle
- 5/8'' receiver and 5/8'' stud
- Smallest junior steel stand extension! Length 28 cm/11''
- Chrome plated steel
- Junior 28 mm/ 1 1/8'' pin; for stands, clamps and junior sockets
- Provides extension of a traditional combo or universal head
- Medium (C624) and long (C626) stand extensions are available
|Content||The C1000 Drop Ceiling Scissor Clamp is ideal for hanging LED panels, small HMI's and other types of lights and grip tools. Attaching a light to a drop ceiling is an easy way to get lights and grip accessories into tight areas as well as keeping it off the ground. The C1000 comes with a 16 mm/ 5/8 in baby pin. Recommended Accessories: C1005, 158, E390, 014-14, 014-38, D200, C155, C888UH, C500, C150
|This column arm has both a 16mm spigot and a 28mm bushing. It is 51cm (20 in) long and is secured to a column by means of 2 straps (supplied).
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Payload: 10 kg
- Arm Length: 51 cm
- Closed Length: 51 cm
|Functional and practical, the Magic Arm Kit is an essential part of any photographer’s or content creator’s kit. Made to the highest quality Italian standards, the tough and hard wearing aluminium material makes this all in one solution a highly dependable accessory.
Includes (1x) Magic Arm (143N).
A highlight of this product is its smart centre lever, especially made to lock for all three main movements during your photography and video work. This fast and secure solution gives you assurance that there won't be any unwanted slips or problems when you need to focus on getting that perfect shot.
The design of the Magic Arm balances strength with flexibility. Weighing a mere 1.7kg, the Magic Arm can securely hold weights up to 3kg while also extending to a maximum length of 53cm. With reliable features and uncompromised build quality, you can trust this kit to handle the most demanding of photography work.
Designed to give you everything you need in one bag, it includes a camera bracket, a super clamp, and a handy backlight base. All in all, this gives you the complete magic photo arm set.
Each end of this arm is equipped with a standard-size 16mm spigot which is Anti-Rotation Super Clamp 035 Compatible and features one 1/4” female thread attachment on one side and 3/8” female thread attachment on the other. In addition, the arm is compatible with a whole host of Manfrotto Lighting Accessories such as floor stands, Clamps, Camera Brackets and more. This gives you a fully compatible and functional magic photo arm you may take with you wherever you go. The perfect item of photography equipment to support LED lights, studio lighting and studio equipment, in fact just about anything in or out of the studio needed to be positioned flexibly and securely!
- Weight: 1.17 kg
- Payload: 3 kg
- Arm Length: 53 cm
- Top Attachment: 3/8″ thread female, 5/8″ (16mm) stud
- Attachment (Bottom): 1/4″ thread female, 5/8″ (16mm) stud
- Colour: Black
- Superclamp Compatible: Yes
- Material: Aluminium, Stainless steel
|This swivelling adapter is provided with a handle and adds articulation to the stand or boom. It has on one side a 5/8'' male pin and on the other side a female 5/8'' receiver. Removing the tightening knob allows to drop it into a 1 1/8'' receiver.
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Length: 19.5 cm
|For a more accurate light positioning: it helps keeping the light in horizontal position independently on the angle of the boom. Specifically designed to be used on boom arm with light attachment with 28 mm bushing.
|The Avenger C622 is the smallest junior steel stand extension made. It features the a 28 mm/1 1/8 in pin that allows mounting to all junior stands. This small 28 cm/11 inch extension has a combo or universal top which has a built-in 16 mm/ 5/8 inch retractable spigot and a junior 28 mm/1 1/8 in receiver. Recommended Accessories: E200, C155, 087WBK, G200-1, G300, D200, D500, E390, 163-10, F831TH, 163-38, C624, C626
- Weight: 1.59 kg
- Closed Length: 28 cm