- Ideal for use with a variety of stands and grip gear
- Tripod adapter spigot with universal 16mm diameter
- Standard 6.4mm and 9.5mm threaded ends for compatibility
- Weighs a mere 70g for great portability
- High-quality and durable brass body
- For holding small gobos, reflectors, props, flash heads
- Diameter of 13mm (1/2in), 55cm (21,6in) long
- Provided with hex stud to fit Super Clamp 035 with 3/8'' thread
- 0,3Kg (0,8lb) Payload
- Female tripod adaptor with standard 6.4mm screw for versatility
- Universally compatible 16mm socket
- Made from lightweight and durable aluminium
- Supports heavy equipment with ease
- A portable solution for any kit
- Adapter to convert any junior receiver to a baby male spigot/pin
- Ideal for junior light stands, clamps, and junior roller bases.
- Designed to slot into a standard 28 mm/1 1/8'' female receiver
- Made of durable Chrome Plated Steel
- Quickly attach lights & accessories with a 16 mm/ 5/8'' receiver
- 28mm socket
- 28mm pin
- Chrome plated steel
- 50cm length (19,6 in)
- Articulated 53 cm/20.87'' arm w/large T-Knob to lock all 3 points
- Load capacity: 3 kg/ 6.6 lbs
- 16 mm/ 5/8'' stud on each end with female threaded receivers
- Ideal for remote rigging of lights, camera and other tools
- Works great with Super Clamp™ or gravity cast Super Clamps™
|Content||Essential, top-quality, and extremely versatile, this adapter spigot is a necessary addition to any photographer’s or videographer’s toolkit. With a sleek and professional look, it is made with durable and lightweight brass that won't rust or deteriorate over time.
Pair it with a wide variety of stands and grip gear for great versatility during your next shoot. It's two-sided design lets you attach two accessories at once to make shooting easier. Rest assured that your camera, monitor, or any other piece of equipment is completely secure thanks to the adapter spigot’s tight hold. you can even use it with an adjustable arm to mount cameras and capture new perspectives. It's ridged centre makes setup and removal quick and easy. What’s more, it weighs a mere 70g, so you won't even notice it’s there as you take it from location to location.
Designed with a universally compatible 16mm diameter, it has a double male thread end with 6.4mm and 9.5mm attachments. This means that you can attach almost anything to it to take your shooting to the next level. Robust and built-to-last, this simple addition to your kit will save you time and energy and suits a variety of purposes.
- Weight: 0.07 kg
- Attachment (Bottom): 3/8″ screw, 5/8″ (16mm) stud
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw, 5/8″ (16mm) stud
- Colour: Brass
- Superclamp Compatible: Yes
- Material: Brass
- Height: 6.8 cm
|Flexible arm, diameter: 13mm, 55cm long with hexagon stud to fit Super Clamp 035 with 3/8'' female thread and 16mm stud with 1/4'' male thread type 18.
- Weight: 0.35 kg
- Payload: 0.3 kg
- Arm Length: 55 cm
|Multi-purpose, extremely versatile and built-to-last, this 16mm female tripod adaptor is an indispensable addition to any photographer’s kit. Work confidently and quickly thanks to this nifty piece of equipment that will change the way you work. Small and lightweight, it’s the easiest way to get more from you next shoot.
Perfect for adding a wide range of accessories to you light stand or turning it into a tripod, you'll wonder how you ever worked without this female tripod adaptor. From ball heads, to reflectors, to fans, add almost any add-on that you can possibly think of with this handy tool. Made with durable yet lightweight aluminium, it weighs a mere 90g, so you won't even notice it when you travel from location to location. Strong enough to lift heavier equipment, you can rest assured knowing that you bigger lights and accessories and securely attached. Cut your set up time in half with this easy-to-use female adapter and work more efficiently.
With a standard 6.4mm screw head and a 16mm attachment socket, this adapter is ideal for a wide range of uses. Designed in Italy with world-leading standards of quality, you can be sure that this simple addition will get the job done time and time again.
- Weight: 0.09 kg
- Attachment (Bottom): 1/4″ screw
- Top Attachment: 5/8″ (16mm) socket
- Colour: Black
- Superclamp Compatible: No
- Material: Aluminium
- Height: 5.6 cm
|The Avenger E200 STAND ADAPTER (Converts a Junior Female 28 mm/ 1 1/8 inch Receiver to a 16 mm/ 5/8 inch baby male spigot/stud). This versatile adapter is ideal for use on any light stand, clamp or roller stand that has a universal head or combo mount. The small hole on the junior side of the adapter allows for safety pins to be engaged when needed for additional safety especially when suspending fixtures from clamps like the C150. The E200 Works Well With: Combo Stands (A1020B, A1020CS, A4050CS, A5036CS, B6030CS, B6039CS, B6029X, B6040X, B6040XK), Roller Bases (297BBASE, 299BBASE), C-Stands (A2030D, A2030DCB, A2030DKIT, A2030DCBKIT), Clamps C150, C100, C345-1, C345K-1
- Weight: 0.62 kg
- Attachment (Bottom): 1 1/8″ (28mm) stud
- Top Attachment: 5/8″ (16mm) stud
- Colour: Silver
- Material: Chrome Steel
- Height: 19 cm
|This chrome plated steel arm allows you to place a light over an obstruction. It has a length of 50cm (19,6 in) and features a 28mm socket and pin.
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Arm Length: 50 cm
- Closed Length: 50 cm
|The Avenger D244N Variable Friction Arm with large locking T-Knob is one of the most popular arms made by Avenger! Often called a Magic Arm™ the D244N is used for lights, camera and audio applications and is the industry standard for most remote rigging applications. The D244N Variable Friction Arm uses a central friction locking handle to lock all 3 points of the arm in place. The length of the arm is 53 cm/20.87 inch and is capable of holding loads up to 3 kg/6.6 lb. Typically the D244N arm is mounted on to a Super Clamp™ or a gravity cast Super Clamp™ but you can also mount it to light stands and other accessories such as wall plates by using the baby 16 mm/ 5/8 inch pin on either end of the arm. The baby pins on each end of the arms also have a 9.53 mm/ 3/8 inch thread receiver or a 6.35 mm/ 1/4 inch threaded receiver. The remote mounting possibilities of this versatile tool are endless! Recommended Accessories: C1575B, C1550, 125, 147, C155, FF3276, 014-14, 014-38, F301, F831TH
- Weight: 1.056 kg
- Payload: 3 kg
- Arm Length: 53 cm